Reconstruction of Objects and On-Site Measurements
Reconstruction based on imagery analysis using laser scanning and arial photogrammetry is applicable in a variety of building projects. It is useful for documentation of the state and condition, planning, as well as for “Building Information Modeling” (BIM), a digital representation of physical and functional characteristics of a facility. Individual structures, or entire streets and cities can be digitalized with precision and in a short amount of time.
Direct interfacing of commonly used CAD applications (e.g. Autocad Architecture, Recap, or Revit) allow fast and easy modeling of buildings and engineered structures in a point cloud.
Flexible Data Utilization
- Documentation of status and condition for basic planning activities
- Optimal mapping of damages in orthogonal images
- Deformation-capturing, revitalized imagery analysis for landmark buildings
- Deriving and assessing the structural design
- Profiling of the cross-sections for fire code certification