Assessment and Preliminary Planning
- Precise measurements for construction components
- Investigation of slopes and inclines
- Planning for building expansion
- Determination of excess quantities (for removal)
- Evaluation and assessment of structural engineering (support structures)
The determination of max. or min. depths is fast and easy when using an areal point cloud model.
A fair cost analysis and reimbursement process is the basis for a successful collaboration.
Better planning of your repair work can be undertaken based on our benchmark models.
Request Pilot Project
Interested in our services, assessments and analysis?
We offer pilot projects
Layer Thickness and Strength
The determination of areal layer thickness and strength is advantageous for builders and contractors
- Determination of precise material depth across millions of data points
- Examination of layer strength and concrete cover across an entire area
- Determination of exact costs based on actual expenses and efforts
- Simplified, clear display and representation
The surface structure of the point cloud produced by our on-site laser scanning measurements is executed in an areal fashion.
Point grid: 1-10 mm
Distinguishable deep structure
Capture of profile render points